Make your debut. Make your impact.
A 22-month apprenticeship programme at Societe Generale provides you with a fully-funded professional qualification and endless opportunities for learning, development and progression.
You’ll have the opportunity from the very start to work with clients and colleagues from across the bank, working on projects that have a genuine positive impact – supporting our mission to build a more sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. And 20% of your time will be allocated solely to learning, with a dedicated skills coach to support you through your journey.
Ready to be a future leader? Read on.
What you need to know
A 22-month programme providing first-hand experience and a professional qualification
• Investment Operations Specialist (IOS) Apprenticeship Programme: Investment Operations Certificate, Investment Management Certificate, or Investment Advice Diploma.
• Data Analytics Apprenticeship Programme: BCS Diploma in Data Analysis Concepts and BCS Diploma in Data Analysis Tools.
• Risk & Compliance Officer Apprenticeship Programme: a choice of relevant qualifications relevant to the role.
• Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
• Associate project Management Level 4 Apprenticeship.
• Business Analyst Level 4.
• Marketing Assistant Level 3.
Recruiting Departments: Corporate & Investment Banking, Private Banking, Business Management Office, Compliance, Audit, Risk, IT, Resources and Digital Transformation, Operations
What you'll need to offer
Apprenticeships are open to school leavers or graduates – depending on the role
For post-graduate roles: a minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant subject preferred.
For school leavers: Minimum grades of BBB at A-Level preferred.
A learning mindset, can-do approach, personal integrity.
Team Spirit, Innovation, Commitment and Responsibility (our Values).
Browse and apply to our Apprenticeship Programmes below.
You can also register on our Talent Hub to be among the first to know about new opportunities.