Société Générale undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to https://www.societegenerale.co.uk/en/
The Société Générale Grande Bretagne site is not compliant with WCAG 2.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 73,33%:
- 22 compliant criteria
- 8 non-compliant criteria
- 20 non-applicable criteria
The content set out below is not accessible for the following reasons:
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- he videos on the 'SG UK, Foundation UK, Sustainable Positive impact' pages do not have a text transcript or audio description.
- The contrast of certain texts against the background is insufficient.
- Some texts become illegible when zoomed in at 200%.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
- The document code contains errors.
- The iFrame does have a title, but it is not relevant.
- Several successive <br> tags or <p> paragraph tags are used to visually create space between paragraphs.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No derogation identified.
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 24/08/2023 and updated on the 08/02/2024.
Technologies used for site development
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA avec Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG – Constrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Axe DevTools – Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
- Tanaguru webext RGAA 4
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Legal information
- Accessibility Statement
- About societe generale
- Société Générale Foundation
- Sustainable and positive impact finance
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
Please help us to improve content accessibility by using this contact address firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any problems you may experience or to request access to inaccessible information or documents. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
This procedure shall be used in the following case.
You have notified the accessibility referent an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of Societe Generale in the UK and you have not been given a satisfying answer.
- By submitting a complaint to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the representative of the Defender of Rights in your region
- Send a letter by mail (free of charge, do not put a stamp on it)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07
Multiannual scheme and annual action plan
Société Générale is committed to making its websites and applications accessible, in accordance with the article 47 of the Act No 2005-102 of the 11 February 2005.
For this purpose, we will carry out the strategy and actions listed in Multi-year accessibility plan and the Annual accessibility improvement plan.
This accessibility statement applies to www.societegenerale.co.uk.