We’ve Signed The Race At Work Charter: Reducing Barriers In The Workplace
We are pleased to announce we are now a signatory of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter, an initiative designed to improve outcomes for ethnic minority employees in the UK by increasing opportunities in the workplace.
The charter sets out five key actions for signatories to take:
- Appointing an Executive Sponsor for race
- Capturing ethnicity data and publicising progress
- Ensuring zero tolerance of harassment and bullying
- Making equality in the workplace the responsibility of all leaders and managers
- Taking action that supports ethnic minority career progression
Find out more information here.
Signing the charter is an important step in our journey to ensuring a fully inclusive and representative workplace where no barriers exist for prospective and existing employees from ethnic minorities in terms of recruitment and progression.
We look forward to seeing the results of our commitment and will be regularly reporting on our progress.